Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fall is my FAVORITE season...

Picture

     Fall is my favorite time of year.  I absolutely love the colors of fall - the rich reds, orange, and browns of the trees; and the chill in the air.  I love the smell of firewood burning (the neighbor's because I don't have a fireplace), the anticipation of Thanksgiving and Christmas being right around the corner, and football (my STEELERS won today - whoo hoo!) And of course I wouldn't be a true Ohioan if I didn't make mention of the Ohio State Buckeyes!!  I enjoy carving pumpkins with my grandchildren, and watching their excitement as they talk about their costumes for halloween.  And Thanksgiving is the only time during the year that my whole family gets together - I really look forward to it all year.    

     I love my life right now - the Lord has truly blessed me so much.  I'm blessed with a wonderful family - including two terrific boys (Tony and Aaron) and 4 incredible grandchildren - Kayla, Alizia, Austin, and Kellan (pictured).  I'm anxiously awaiting my licensure exam for my Massage Therapist license with the State of Ohio and getting as involved as I can with New Life Church in Gahanna, Ohio.

     I am wanting to go on some upcoming missions trips with New Life Church next year - I can't make up my mind which - there have one that is going to Haiti in Jan 2011, another to Costa Rica, and yet another to Uganda.  Pray for God's continued direction in my life.  God is so good.
  

No comments: