Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

My new "salon" is open for business!

I'm so excited.... this week I have given my first few massages to people at my new location in Gahanna. Unfortunately, I was sick last week and even though I am better this week - I still don't feel like I am back to 100%.  I've just been "dragging" a little bit and can't seem to get back to a full 100%. 

But I have been decorating my room at the Herb Center - I made black curtains to keep out the afternoon sun (my bay window faces west) and brought several plants, a small stereo for music, and a small lamp (for low lighting) down there too.  The walls are plaster, so I'm having a little trouble getting the curtain rods in the walls.  I need a recliner to do pedicures, but don't think that I can get one up the narrow stairs (I'm on the 2nd floor).... not sure what I'm going to do about that.  I also need a small cart on wheels that I can pull over next to the massage table as I want to give complimentary paraffin wax treatments (hands) during the massage. 

Anyway, other than that, it's coming along nicely, and I promise I'll post pictures soon!   In the meantime, be sure to schedule your appointment for your $35 Swedish Massage on my website at http://www.teresagrace.com/ .  Also, be sure to "LIKE" my Teresa Grace Massage facebook page to have your name entered into a drawing for a FREE 60-minute Swedish Massage (drawing will be April 30, 2011 at noon!)

No comments: