Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

2011 is almost over!!

I cannot believe that another year is almost over!!  I must be having a "blast" this year, because time sure is flying by!  Before the year is up, there are still so many "unfinished" things that I haven't completed yet!  Where did all the time go? 

Now is the time to start thinking about the holidays (ugh!),  because I love the holiday season, and I refuse to get stressed out over it all!  I'm not only planning Thanksgiving, but beginning the plans for our cookie bake with the grandchildren, and the programs at church that I don't want to miss! 

Somewhere in the midst of all that cooking, and shopping, and merry "up-heavel" you really should make time to come and get a massage at Teresa Grace Massage, where your first 60-minute Swedish (Relaxation) Massage is only $36. (plus tax).  Schedule your massage appointment today on my website at www.teresagrace.com.  And a massage makes a GREAT GIFT!  You can purchase your gift certificates on the website as well!

Last, but definately not least - you can join the VIP Club for FREE!  As a member, you get 10% off of products purchased at the spa*, you get a Swedish Massage once each month for the member price of $36, AND you get a free 60 minute Swedish Massage for your BIRTHDAY!!  When was the last time you got anything FREE on your birthday? 

So don't put it off!!  Go to the website and book your massage appointment NOW! 


*NOTE: This discount is only for Teresa Grace Massage, not for the Ohio Herb Education Center Products.

No comments: