Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Update about using the Oregano essential oil for my cysts.....



Back in July, 2012 I wrote a blog entry about using doTERRA’s Oregano essential oil for the cysts that I get under my arms. (click here to read previous blog). All of my life (since my teenage years) I have gotten these cysts in various places on my body and when I began to use the oregano on them (topically) as well as internally (taking 3 drops in a capsule once each day), I literally began to get them every single day!!

This went on for about 2 weeks, and then all of a sudden I realized that I haven’t had a single cyst anywhere since!! Looking back, I believe that the oregano essential oil was making whatever it is (perhaps candida) that gives me cysts to come out of my body, and that’s why I went through a brief period where I literally was getting them every single day.

Oregano essential oil is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-parasitic, antiseptic to the respiratory system, anti-viral AND an immune stimulant!! Now that my cysts are gone, I take 2 drops of oregano along with 2 drops of on guard in a capsule once each day at least 5 days per week.

If you would like to try some doTERRA Oregano essential oil, please be sure to let me know!

No comments: