Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What an exhausting week!

Wow!  What an exhausting week!  The week-end before my State Board Medical Exam for my massage license, I moved!  Now, the move was only from the Gahanna area to the Westerville area, but whew - I'm glad that it's over!  Thanks to some GREAT FRIENDS and members from my small group at church - I was able to get it all moved between Friday evening and Saturday!  And the best part is that after 2 weeks of bitter cold weather, GOD made sure that the temps on Friday and Saturday got up to almost 45 degrees!  I was able to move houseplants and all. 
I was then able to spend Sunday and Monday studying for my test which was on Tuesday at the Fairgrounds.  It was bitter cold in the Celeste Center which had a concrete floor and very poorly heated!  But I feel good about the tests and think that I passed both of them.  I'll know in about 4-6 weeks because it takes that long for the State Medical Board to get the exam results back to us. 

Now I can relax and begin to get my apartment in order.  It's small, but cozy.  I can't wait until I can get it together and have company over!!  
 

No comments: